Newton Medical Center conducts a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) to help identify and prioritize the greatest healthcare needs in Harvey County. As part of the Affordable Care Act, Newton Medical Center is required to complete this every three years. Not only does it fulfill the requirement of the Affordable Care Act, it also reflects Newton Medical Center’s commitment to providing quality care to our community.
In October of 2012, Newton Medical Center, the Harvey County Health Department, Prairie View, Inc. and Health Ministries Clinic co-sponsored the Kansas Rural Health Works (KRHW) Community Health Needs Assessment.
- 2020 Executive Summary
- 2020 Community Health Needs Assessment
- FY 2020-2023 Newton Medical Center CHNA Implementation Strategy
- FY 2020 Newton Medical Center CHNA Implementation Strategy
- FY 2019 Newton Medical Center CHNA Strategy Summary Report
- FY 2019 Newton Medical Center CHNA Implementation Strategy
- FY 2018 Newton Medical Center CNHA Implementation Strategy
- 2017-2018 Summary Results of CHNA Implementation Strategy
- 2017 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2017 Executive Summary
- FY 2017 Newton Medical Center CHNA Implementation Strategy
- 2014 Executive Summary
- 2014 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2014 Community Health Needs Assessment – 2016 Update
For questions or concerns regarding the Community Health Needs Assessment or NMC’s Implementation Strategy, please contact us through the ‘Contact’ button at the top right corner of this page.