At Newton Medical Center, your health and safety is our focus. We pride ourselves in bringing you safe care, close to home.
That’s why our NMC Safe Care Commitment includes safety measures and protocols to protect you, your family and our community.
Here are the extra steps we’re taking to keep you safe while delivering the premier care you expect from NMC.
- Screening of each person who walks in the door and pre-screening by phone whenever possible
- Mandatory mask wearing in our facilities
- New scheduling practices to limit the number of patients in waiting areas
- Social distancing practiced in waiting areas
- Safe spaces to isolate patients who may have COVID-19
- Infection Control approved cleaning procedures with hospital-grade disinfectants between patient visits
- State-of-the-art tracking systems and usage protocols to ensure personal protective equipment is available for NMC staff
- Staff training to ensure new safety measures are practiced daily
- Virtual appointments through our telemedicine program