To pay your hospital or clinic invoice online, click the secure link below and enter your account number, which can be found on your billing invoice.
Extended payment options are available through The Midland Group. Newton Medical Center partners with The Midland Group, an accounts management company owned by a charitable trust, to provide our patients with affordable payment plans.
Two programs are available to provide financial help:
- Public Benefits Eligibility Program: If you are unable to pay your bill, a Newton Medical Center financial representative will help you apply for public assistance, such as Medicaid or disability benefits.
- Health Care Assistance Program: Newton Medical Center offers a Healthcare Assistance Program for those who qualify.
Newton Medical Center will file your insurance claim for you. Because of special requirements by insurance companies and frequent changes in the requirements, it is necessary for us to have a copy of your insurance card.
We will ask your insurance provider to send payment directly to Newton Medical Center, allowing your insurance provider time to process and pay your bill.
Newton Medical Center works with a wide variety of insurance companies, local and national. Please contact your insurance carrier or your workplace human resources representative to ensure your insurance plan is accepted at Newton Medical Center.
The following insurance plans are accepted for services at Newton Medical Center and our outpatient clinics located in Newton, Hesston, Park City and Valley Center.
- Amerigroup (Medicaid)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Bluestem Pace
- Christian Health Aid
- Coventry Health
- First Health
- Health Partners of Kansas
- Private Health Care Systems
- ProviDRs Care Network
- Sunflower State Health Plan (Medicaid)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Medicaid)
- Health Partners of Kansas
- ProviDRs Care
* Includes Plan 65, excludes Plan 65 Select
Newton Medical Center accepts the following Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Coventry Advantage
- Secure Horizons
Any additional questions may be directed to our business office at (316) 804-6255 or (800) 811-3183.
Thank you for choosing Newton Medical Center for your medical care. We are here to help you through the process of paying for your medical care, however please understand that you are responsible for meeting any special requirements of your insurance plan. Obtaining a second opinion, getting approval before going to the emergency room or being hospitalized may be a requirement of your insurance provider.
Most insurances with this requirement have special steps that must be followed unless you are seeking treatment for a life-threatening condition. Your physician is responsible for sending referral forms to your insurance company. In most cases, the hospital is not allowed to provide referral documents.
To help with the cost of healthcare Newton Medical Center has listed many of its services at a cash price on MDsave. For a list of services available at a cash price or to purchase a service at a cash price, visit mdsave.com/newton-medical-center.
You may choose one of the following options:
- Pay the bill in full once you receive your billing statement which shows the amount that is due.
- Pay by extended payment plan through The Midland Group. Newton Medical Center has contracted with this firm to provide a line of credit for payment of hospital and clinic expenses, with minimal fees.
For more detailed information, you may view or print our Billing & Collection Policy.
Newton Medical Center is committed to helping patients understand their cost(s) for medical services prior to receiving care. To be transparent with pricing, Newton Medical Center will work with patients to determine what their Average Charge* will be for a service or set of services performed by Newton Medical Center and/or one of its Employed Providers*.
- Average Charge is Newton Medical Center’s average price for a service or set of services rendered to a patient before discounts. Average Charge can vary depending on the resources used in the service or set of services at the time the service is performed by Newton Medical Center.
- Employed Provider is a Newton Medical Center employed Physician, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant.
If a Patient does not have insurance or is paying for the entire service or set of services out of their own pocket, Newton Medical Center will provide an estimate of the Average Charge. To speak with one of our Patient Financial Advocates for assistance with pricing and healthcare financing options, please call 316-281-9001.
If a Patient has insurance Newton Medical Center will work with the Patient and the Patient’s insurance company to help determine total out-of-pocket costs. To speak with one of our Patient Financial Advocates, please call 316-281-9001.
Please contact our office if you have questions about your bill, insurance correspondence or payments. We are here to help you.
(316) 804-6255 or (800) 811-3183