You may pay your hospital or clinic invoice online. Your billing invoice will list the correct account number(s) that you will enter into the patient account number.
Thank you for choosing Newton Medical Center for your medical care. We are here to help you through the process of paying for your medical care, however please understand that you are responsible for meeting any special requirements of your insurance plan. Obtaining a second opinion, getting approval before going to the emergency room or being hospitalized may be a requirement of your insurance provider.
Most insurances with this requirement have special steps that must be followed unless you are seeking treatment for a life-threatening condition. Your physician is responsible for sending referral forms to your insurance company. In most cases, the hospital is not allowed to provide referral documents.
Newton Medical Center will file your insurance claim for you. Because of special requirements by insurance companies and frequent changes in the requirements, it is necessary for us to have a copy of your insurance card.
We will ask your insurance provider to send payment directly to Newton Medical Center, allowing your insurance provider time to process and pay your bill.
You may choose one of the following options:
- Pay the bill in full once you receive your billing statement which shows the amount that is due.
- Pay by extended payment plan through Midland Capital Resources. Newton Medical Center has contracted with this firm to provide a line of credit for payment of hospital expenses only, with minimal fees.
Two programs are available to provide financial help:
- Public Benefits Eligibility Program: If you are unable to pay your bill, a Newton Medical Center financial representative will help you apply for public assistance, such as Medicaid or disability benefits.
- Health Care Assistance Program: Newton Medical Center offers a Healthcare Assistance Program for those who qualify.
Newton Medical Center and MDsave are working together to help those without insurance or with high-deductible health plans save money and get more of the medical care they need. Through the MDsave marketplace, patients have access to a wide variety of medical procedures at discounted prices.
Discounted prices are available on imaging procedures, laboratory services and plastic surgery at Newton Medical Center. MDsave’s website allows patients to geographically search by procedure, provider, specialty or ailment, and compare pricing. The process is upfront and easy. Just choose the best option, add to your cart and check out online – the price posted is what you pay.
Please contact our office if you have questions about your bill, insurance correspondence or payments. We are here to help you.
(316) 804-6255 or (800) 811-3183