Download the MHealth App for easy Portal access.
All of your information, in one place.
NMC’s Patient Portal is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information by helping you manage your healthcare easily and securely.
- Lab Results
- Radiology Reports
- Visit History
- Discharge Instructions
- Health Summary
Allergies and Medications
- Allergies and Conditions
- Medications with Instructions
- Upcoming Visits
- Online Bill Pay
- Outstanding Balances
How the Portal works for you.
Available at your convenience
We understand your time is valuable. The Patient Portal makes time-consuming tasks simple… a few clicks, and you’re done.
- Access complete health information online, versus over the phone or in person
- Request prescription renewals
- Pay your bills online
You choose the when and where.
Access to the Portal is on your schedule, whether at home or on the go.
- Easily access your portal from a mobile device — Simply download the MHealth App from the Apple and Google Play stores and log in using your portal credentials
- Manage information 24/7, without waiting
Keep the most important people in the loop.
You can connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
- Exchange messages with your provider between visits
- Give authorized family members access to your health information
FAQs: You have questions, we have answers
All of the information in the Portal comes from your Newton Medical Center Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
To log into the portal, either find Newton Medical Center within the MHealth App or click the log-in button above. Then, simply enter your user name and password.
Enrollment can be completed two different ways:
1. Click on the ‘Enroll’ button above.
2. Complete the enrollment questionnaire (name, DOB, email, etc.)
3. Access your email and click on the link to the Portal
4. Select a new user name and password
Or visit the Apple or Google Play Stores and download the MHealth App.
Yes, you can give family members, such as parents or healthcare proxies, access to your Portal. This needs to be done at Newton Medical Center and requires consent from you and your family member(s).
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the Portal page open.
There is a Contact Us section on the homepage of the Portal that allows you to submit any questions you have regarding the Portal.
Contact the hospital here or by telephone at 316-804-6252.
You can retrieve your password by following these steps:
1. Click the “Forgot Password?” link on the Patient Portal sign-on page
2. Enter your portal login ID and e-mail address.
3. Click submit.
Yes, you will receive a “New Activity” e-mail.
Please contact your physician for any questions concerning your medical information.